Looking to stay up-to-date on announcements?
Check out our Mailchimp Newsletter archive to the right. This weekly newsletter is emailed home to all parents and contains the upcoming calendar, events, and other deadlines.
You can also follow us on Facebook or Instagram!
8/11- Recordings of Webinars Posted
Thank you to all of the NCS families that attended our webinars last week! You can find the videos of those recordings on the NCS website here. Please be on the lookout for further fall communication!
7/27- Remote Learning Plan for the Fall
NCS will open this fall (August 2020) with a remote learning model.
Throughout this process, we have been engaging with families, staff, our board, and leadership to make sure we are prioritizing the needs of this community.
- Surveys about the fall were sent to families and staff on July 17
- The Board was briefed on this plan on July 29
Communication has been shared via email, text message, and social media (Facebook and Instagram) in English for staff and English and Spanish for families. You can find the full communication here.
NCS is hosting optional family webinars on August 5th and 6th to walk families through our instructional plans for the fall. We will record these webinars for any who are not able to attend. Note that the K-4 sessions will include leaders from both The Bronx and Harlem campuses.
- K-4 Bronx and Harlem English: Thursday, August 6 at 5 pm. Zoom link is here.
- K-4 Bronx and Harlem Spanish: Thursday, August 6 at 6 pm. Zoom link is here.
- 5-8 English: Wednesday, August 5 at 5 pm. Zoom link is here.
- 5-8 Spanish: Wednesday, August 5 at 6 pm. Zoom link is here.
Not getting emails or texts from NCS? Complete the feedback form or email email@example.com.