- Professional Development. More than 100 hours of school-based professional development
- Career Advancement. Opportunities for growth and leadership
- Support and collaboration. Collaborate with school leadership and fellow teachers through real time coaching and feedback, modeling, hands-on-learning and more.
- Technology. Each teacher receives an iPad. Each classroom is equipped with a Promethean Board and other state-of-the art technology.
- Rewards for success. We value hard work and have a generous incentive program in place for our staff who drive the school’s academic gains.
We also have opportunities for professionals with different skills and backgrounds to work in support roles outside of the classroom. The work of the Operations department is to ensure that the school and classrooms run at an optimum level, allowing teachers and instructional leaders to focus on student achievement.
We are currently searching for candidates for the 2019-2020 school year. Please feel free to submit your resume for consideration.
For specific questions, please contact Alison Rosnick at email@example.com.
Neighborhood Charter Schools
691 St. Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10030
411 Wales Avenue
Bronx, NY 10454